PASTA Size: 280g Ingredients: durum wheat flour, water. SAUCE Size: 200 gr Ingredients: Water, butter, heavy whipping cream, pecorino romano, rice starch, grana padano, black pepper. TOPPING Ingredients: pecorino romano cheese. Contains: Wheat
- Place 2 frozen pasta pucks of Cacio e Pepe sauce in a saucepan with the lid on, over low-medium heat.
- Add 120ml of water to the pasta sauce and cook for 7-10 minutes or to desired temperature.
- Separately, fill a medium-sized pot with 2.5L of water and a Teaspoon of salt. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add pasta to boiling water, cook for 4-5 minutes or until al dente. Stir regularly.
- Once the pasta sauce is melted, continue cooking the sauce for 2 minutes with the lid off, stirring occasionally.
- Strain the pasta and mix it with the sauce in the saucepan.
- Add the black pepper and a pinch of salt. Toss gently to coat.
- Finish pasta with a sprinkle of Pecorino cheese.
- Buon Appetito!