PASTA Size: 280g Ingredients: beef, flour white, eggs, durum wheat flour, carrots, onion, celery sticks, salt, black pepper, dried bay leaf, garlic, ground cloves, parmesan (cow milk). SAUCE Size: 100 gr Ingredients: butter unsalted, cheese grana padano (cow's milk), sage, salt, black pepper. TOPPING Ingredients: parmigiano cheese. Contains: Milk, Wheat
- Place 2 frozen pasta pucks of Burro sauce in a saucepan with the lid on, over low heat.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes or to desired temperature.
- Separately, fill a medium-sized pot with 2.5L of water and a Teaspoon of salt. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add pasta to boiling water, cook for 5-6 minutes or until al dente. Stir regularly.
- Strain the pasta and mix it with the sauce in the saucepan. Toss gently to coat.
- Season pasta with a pinch of a salt and pepper.
- Finish pasta with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese.
- Buon Appetito!