PASTA Size: 280g Ingredients: durum wheat flour, water. SAUCE Size: 160 gr Ingredients: Butter, spinach, red onion, lemon juice, capers, lemon zest, black pepper. TOPPING Ingredients: parmigiano cheese. Contains: Wheat
- Place 2 frozen pasta pucks of Limone sauce in a saucepan, over low-medium heat.
- Add 150ml of water to the pasta sauce and cook for 7-10 minutes or to desired temperature with the lid on.
- Separately, fill a medium-sized pot with 2.5L of water and a Teaspoon of salt. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add pasta to boiling water, cook for 4-5 minutes or until al dente. Stir regularly.
- Once the pasta sauce is melted, continue cooking the sauce for 2 minutes with the lid off, stirring occasionally.
- Strain the pasta and mix it with the sauce in the saucepan. Toss gently to coat.
- Season pasta with a pinch of salt and pepper
- Finish pasta with a sprinkle of Parmigiano cheese.
- Buon Appetito!