PASTA Size: 280g Ingredients: durum wheat flour, water. SAUCE Size: 400 gr Ingredients: lamb, tomatoes (peeled tomatoes, tomato juice), onion, red wine, carrots, celery, sticks, tomato paste, extra virgin olive oil, salt, garlic, black pepper, rosemary, thyme, mint, dried bay leaf, crushed red chili, vegetable stock. TOPPING Ingredients: parmigiano cheese. Contains: Milk, Wheat
- Place 2 frozen pasta pucks of Lamb Ragu sauce in a saucepan with the lid on, over low-medium heat.
- Add 1/4 cup of water to the pasta sauce and cook for 7-10 minutes or to desired temperature.
- Separately, fill a medium-sized pot with 2.5L of water and a Teaspoon of salt. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add pasta to boiling water, cook for 4-5 minutes or until al dente. Stir regularly.
- Strain the pasta and mix it with the sauce in the saucepan. Toss gently to coat.
- Season pasta with a pinch of a salt and pepper.
- Finish pasta with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese.
- Buon Appetito!