PASTA Size: 280g Ingredients: durum wheat flour, water. SAUCE Size: 340 gr Ingredients: tomatoes (peeled tomatoes, tomato juice ), onion, extra virgin olive oil, salt, basil, garlic. TOPPING Ingredients: parmigiano cheese. Contains: Milk, Wheat
- Place 2 frozen pasta pucks of Pomodoro sauce in a saucepan with the lid on, over low-medium heat.
- Cook for 7-10 minutes or to desired temperature.
- Separately, fill a medium-sized pot with 2.5L of water and a Teaspoon of salt. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add pasta to boiling water, cook for 4-5 minutes or until al dente. Stir regularly.
- Strain the pasta and mix it with the sauce in the saucepan. Toss gently to coat.
- Season pasta with a pinch of a salt and pepper
- Finish pasta with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese.
- Buon Appetito!