Size: 230g Ingredients: Carnaroli rice, Butternut squash, Onion flakes, Parmesan (cow's milk), Vegetable stock (mineral salt, dehydrated vegetables (green peas, carrots, leeks, yellow peas, onions, garlic), cane sugar, spices (includes celery), herbs, colour (paprika)), Parsley flakes. Contains: Milk.
- Pour 900mL of water into a medium saucepan, add 1.5 tsp of salt and bring to a boil.
- Add all contents, stir well, bring water back to a boil, then reduce to medium.
- Cook uncovered for 12-14 minutes, until water is mostly absorbed and rice is tender, stirring occasionally (add a splash more water if needed).
- Remove from heat, add Parmigiano and 2 tbsp of butter. Stir very well.
- Put the lid on and let stand for 2 minutes. Stir well before serving.
- Buon appetito!