PASTA Size: 280g Ingredients: White flour, Durum wheat flour, Eggs, Water. SAUCE Size: 190 mL Ingredients: Mushrooms (Cremini), Cream, Water, Garlic oil, Rice starch, Porcini mushrooms (dried), Salt, Black pepper. TOPPING Ingredients: Parmigiano cheese. Contains: Milk, Wheat
- Place 2 frozen pasta pucks of Funghi sauce in a saucepan with the lid on, over low-medium heat.
- Add 120ml of water to the pasta sauce and cook for 7-10 minutes or to desired temperature.
- Separately, fill a medium-sized pot with 2.5L of water and a Teaspoon of salt. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add pasta to boiling water, cook for 4-5 minutes or until al dente. Stir regularly.
- Once the pasta sauce is melted, continue cooking the sauce for 2 minutes with the lid off, stirring occasionally.
- Strain the pasta and mix it with the sauce in the saucepan.
- Add a pinch of salt and a pinch of black pepper. Toss gently to coat.
- Finish pasta with a sprinkle of Parmigiano cheese. Buon Appetito!