Size: 485 gr Ingredients: mozzarella (pasteurized milk, microbial enzyme, bacterial culture, calcium chloride, salt),white flour, plum tomatoes (peeled tomatoes, tomato juce), water, sausage pork (pork, salt pepper,fennel seeds), gorgonzola cheese (cow's milk), onion, extra virgin olive oil, salt, white rice flour, soy lecithin, malt, whole milk, black pepper, yeast. Contains: Milk, Wheat
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Once the oven reaches 425F, take the pizza out of the freezer and place on a baking tray or directly on the oven rack.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes and be sure to check in on your pizza. Not all ovens are created equal!
- At 9-minutes, switch the oven setting to broil.
- Cook your pizza on broil for about 1 minute or until the cheese starts to brown.
- Take the pizza out of the oven, and if you'd like, drizzle it with some Olive Oil to finish.
- Buon Appetito!