Size: 475 gr Ingredients: mozzarella cheese (pasteurized milk, microbial enzyme, bacterial culture, calcium chloride, salt), white flour, durum wheat, rice flour, plum tomatoes (peeled tomatoes, tomato juce), water, sweet genoa salami (pork meat, salt, dextrose, natural flavours, spices, sodium ascorbate, sodium nitrite, potassium nitrate, ), red pepper, parmesan, salt, soy lecithin, malt, whole milk, yeast, extra virgin olive oil. Contains: Milk, Wheat
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Once the oven reaches 425F, take the pizza out of the freezer and place on a baking tray or directly on the oven rack.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes and be sure to check in on your pizza. Not all ovens are created equal!
- At 9-minutes, switch the oven setting to broil.
- Cook your pizza on broil for about 1 minute or until the cheese starts to brown.
- Take the pizza out of the oven, and if you'd like, drizzle it with some Olive Oil to finish.
- Buon Appetito!