PASTA Size: 280g Ingredients: flour white, durum wheat flour, eggs. SAUCE Size: 400 gr Ingredients: Tomatoes, beef, pork, onion, red wine, carrots, extra virgin olive oil, celery sticks, tomato paste, salt, black pepper, ground nutment, dried bay leaf, ground cloves. TOPPING Ingredients: parmigiano cheese. Contains: Wheat
- Place 2 frozen pasta pucks of Bolognese sauce in a saucepan with the lid on, over low-medium heat.
- Add 1/4 cup of water to the pasta sauce and cook for 7-10 minutes or to desired temperature.
- Separately, fill a medium-sized pot with 2.5L of water and a Teaspoon of salt. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add pasta to boiling water, cook for 4-5 minutes or until al dente. Stir regularly.
- Strain the pasta and mix it with the sauce in the saucepan. Toss gently to coat.
- Season pasta with a pinch of a salt and pepper.
- Finish pasta with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese.
- Buon Appetito!