PASTA Size: 320g Ingredients: Eggs, Flour, Turmeric, Salt, Cream, Butternut squash, Grana Padano (cow's milk), Garlic confit, Ricotta cheese (pasteurized milk whey), Black pepper, Olive oil, Water. SAUCE Size: 100 mL Ingredients: Unsalted butter, Sage, Salt, Black pepper. TOPPING Ingredients: Parmigiano cheese. Contains: Milk, Wheat
- Place 2 frozen pasta pucks of Burro sauce in a saucepan with the lid on, over low heat.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes or to desired temperature.
- Separately, fill a medium-sized pot with 2.5L of water and a Teaspoon of salt. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add ravioli to boiling water, cook for 5-6 minutes or until al dente. Stir regularly.
- Strain the pasta and mix it with the sauce in the saucepan.
- Add a pinch of a salt and pepper. Toss gently to coat.
- Finish pasta with a sprinkle of Parmigiano cheese. Buon Appetito!