PASTA Size: 280g Ingredients: durum wheat flour, water. SAUCE Size: 340 gr Ingredients: Plum tomatoes (peeled tomatoes, tomato juice), Guanciale (pork meat, salt, dextrose, natural flavours, sodium nitrite, potassium nitrate, spices), Onion, Extra virgin olive oil, Salt, Basil. TOPPING Ingredients: pecorino romano cheese. Contains: Milk, Wheat
- Place 2 frozen pasta pucks of Amatriciana sauce in a saucepan with the lid on, over low-medium heat.
- Cook for 7-10 minutes or to desired temperature.
- Separately, fill a medium-sized pot with 2.5L of water and a Teaspoon of salt. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add pasta to boiling water, cook for 4-5 minutes or until al dente. Stir regularly.
- Strain the pasta and mix it with the sauce in the saucepan. Toss gently to coat.
- Season pasta with a pinch of a salt and pepper.
- Finish pasta with a sprinkle of Pecorino Romano cheese.
- Buon Appetito!